OUTFIT | ROBBERS

Wednesday, March 25, 2015


Wearing: Stradivarius Blazer, Converse Chuck Taylors, Parfois Sunnies


Hello lovelies! I'm absolutely in love with how these pictures ended up, especially considering how I spent nearly three hours figuring out how I'd edit them! Spring might have come already, despite all these windy days, but I'm not giving up on all black outfits any time soon... I feel so comfy wearing little to no colour! In other news, it feels like forever since I've worn sneakers and even though I spent half the time complaining how tiny I felt, I'm sure my feet totally appreciate me wearing flat shoes once in a while! These sunnies were love at first sight, I mean my love for sunnies is real and these are from one of my favourite stores ever! I hardly think it gets any better... That's it for today babes xx♥

Olá lovelies!! Estou completamente in love com o como estas fotografias ficaram, especialmente tendo em conta que passei quase três horas a tentar editá-las! A primavera pode já estar aí, apesar destes dias ventosos, mas eu não estou a planear desistir de usar all black outfits tão cedo... Sinto-me sempre tão confortável ao usar pouca ou nenhuma cor! Por outro lado, parece que já não usava ténis à tanto tempo, e mesmo tendo passado metade do tempo a reclamar que me sentia baixinha, tenho quase a certeza que os meus pés agradecem o facto de usar calçado raso de vez em quando! Estes óculos de sol foram amor à primeira vista e combinam o meu grande amor por óculos de sol com o facto de serem de uma das minhas lojas preferidas, não poderia ser melhor! É tudo por hoje babes xx♥


Tumblr | Instagram | Lookbook

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe