TRAVEL | SOUTHAMPTON, UK

Friday, March 20, 2015




Hello loves!! Between school and this hectic fashion week season, you probably know, if you follow me on instagram (@rita.petrone), that I went to Southampton for a couple of days to visit the city and one of its universities - the Southampton Solent University. For those who don't know, Southampton is a small city in the UK, roughly 2 hours away from London. The city itself is quite pretty, with loads of stone buildings and beautiful parks, it's quiet and perfect for those who like living near London but don't enjoy the everyday craziness of it - definitely not me. It was also my first time going to a pub (three? three), and let me tell you, they might close early but they're truly amazing places, I had an amazing time! The University however is the best school I have ever laid my eyes on, it has absolutely anything you can think of, and the fashion courses' area is everything! I also went to the St Mary's Stadium, home of the Southampton FC, The Saints. Overall it was a pretty great experience and I met amazing people! Ahhh I love travelling, can't wait to do it again!! See ya next time luvs xx♥
--
Olá babes!! Entre a escola e época de semanas da moda, provavelmente sabem, se me seguem no instagram (@rita.petrone), que fui passar uns dias a Southampton para visitar a cidade e a Southampton Solent University. Para quem não sabe, Southampton é uma pequena cidade no Reino Unido, a umas 2 horas de Londres. A cidade em si é bastante bonita, com bastantes edifícios em pedra e parques lindos, é calma e ideal para quem gosta de viver perto de Londres mas não é fã da rotina louca da cidade - ou seja, não é para mim. Foi também a minha primeira vez a ir a um pub (três? três), e deixem-me dizer-vos, eles podem fechar cedo, mas são espetaculares, adorei! Falando sobre a universidade, é uma das melhores escolas que já vi em toda a minha vida, tem de tudo e mais alguma coisa, e a parte dos cursos de moda é fantástica! Fui também ao St. Mary's Stadium, casa do Southampton FC, os Saints. Em geral, foi uma ótima viagem e conheci pessoas espetaculares! Ahhh adoro viajar, mal posso esperar por fazê-lo de novo!! Até à próxima babes xx♥
--

- -

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe